Our Place in the New Universe.

Rants on the internet, blogs, ePortfolios, and education.

Name:
Location: Los Altos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Prologue

I'm not terribly impaired when it comes to the internet, but I'm also no swashbuckler in terms of blogs. I've barely heard of Xanga, and I pretty much missed the MySpace train. I've never made an online portfolio, blog, or otherwise. Why am I taking this class? To learn how, of course. I've chosen blogger.com because it was the least intimidating when I got to the site, and I don't really understand if we're meant to make a resume type thing, a profile/bio, or an online journal. Hopefully by the end, I'll know what I'm doing and be able to make a spiffier ePortfolio than what this is turning out to be. Ok, I think I've rambled for an appropriate length, let's see how it all looks...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Lankford said...

One of the best things about blogs is how easy they are to set up--and how great they look onscreen once you do!

As for the (potential) inter-relationship between blogs and eportfolios, that's exactly what we're here to explore.

12/30/2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Stobux said...

Yeah, this website makes me look like a real pro, when I actually don't know what I'm doing at all! I hope that ePortfolios offer an equally comprehensive setup, can't wait to get started.

1/03/2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home